PRIOR TO SUBMISSION
- A letter from the City confirming that zoning permits assisted living and residential behavioral health facilities for Veterans (No Detox or Drug Rehabilitation), or if not currently permitted then the timing and a list of requirements to secure a Change of Use Permit (CUP).
- Wide hallways
- Room interior walls are fire-rated
- Number of parcels
- Full Offering Memorandum or Old Appraisal for property description
- Architectural site/parking plan and floor plans for all floors
IDEAL PROPERTY ATTRIBUTES
- Interior corridor properties
- Restaurant and large meeting space (5000+ capacity) **
- Large rooms (300+ sqft)
- 40%+ suites
- Multiple parcels
** If the property does not have a restaurant or meeting space, confirm that the City will reduce the number of parking spaces required - this could allow for land to build a restaurant/dining area and/or additional meeting space.